Strategic Planning and Performance Group.
Opportunity for General Medical Services Contract/Alternative Provider Medical Services (APMS) Contract
Donaghcloney Medical Practice – 60A Main Street, Donaghcloney, BT66 7LR
The Strategic Planning and Performance Group (SPPG) is seeking to enter into a full-time contract for provision of General Medical Services in Donaghcloney, Co Down under either a General Medical Services (GMS) Contract or an Alternative Provider Medical Services (APMS) Contract. The SPPG welcomes single or joint applications. This practice delivers GMS services from rented premises in the centre of Donaghcloney village. Applications are welcome from neighbouring GP Practices.
The Practice has a current list size of 4,576 patients (July 2023). The new Contractor will be required to take the current Practice staff on transfer under the Service Provision (Protection of Employment) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2006.
The Contractor must meet the conditions set out below:
- Have a Primary Medical Degree
- Satisfy or be exempt from the requirements of the Vocational Training Regulations (NI) 1979 as amended on the date of making application.
- Have full registration with the General Medical Council (GMC) on the date of making application.
- Be on the GMC GP Register with a license to practice.
- Be registered, or be eligible to be registered, on the Northern Ireland Primary Medical Performers List
For informal enquiries and request for information pack, please contact:
Lesley Hutchinson, Practice Support Manager, Directorate of Primary Care, Strategic Planning and Performance Group (SPPG), Towerhill, Armagh, Northern Ireland, BT61 9DR. E-mail: Lesley.Hutchinson@hscni.net Telephone +44(0) 28 9536 2784.
For those interested in this contract please apply in writing including a CV to:
Mr Pat Brolly, Head of Business Services, Directorate of Primary Care, Strategic Planning & Performance Group (SPPG), Tower Hill, Armagh, Northern Ireland, BT61 9DR
Closing Date: Friday 6th October 2023
Interviews: week commencing 16 October 2023
Start Date: 1st January 2024
We are an equal opportunity employer.